Lanai, Patio & Pool Screen Enclosures
Lainai and Patio Enclosures
When homeowners approach us wanting to add a lanai or patio enclosure to their home, they often ask the same question: "How well does it hold up to wind?"
The answer is simple - if your project couldn't stand up to powerful winds, it’s not getting built until it does. See, before we even start cutting or fabricating the materials, we design your entire project as a whole in our special parametric software. We use different load tests to simulate the types of loads and wind exposure categories that are present on the project and at your site-specific location. That way, the project only gets built when we've worked out all of the potential weaknesses we can find through these computer simulated tests. After all, a lanai or a patio enclosure is a great way to add more living space to your home, and it lets you enjoy the outdoors in comfort all year long. When we build these enclosures, we want to make sure you can enjoy it for many years to come.
- Existing patios and porches can easily be converted into lanais or can stand alone on its own.
- Screen cloth keeps out extra sunlight during summer, preventing sunburn and keeps debris out during the winter when the pool is not in use.
- Additional add-on systems like removable screens can easily be incorporated into the final enclosure design.
Pool Screen Enclosures
Ask any pool owner what their least favorite part of owning a pool is… and pool cleaning is usually the answer! A pool screen enclosure prevents leaves, twigs, and dirt from landing in the water. It also uses screen mesh to keep out bugs, even the small ones.
That's not the only thing that stays out – screen cloth filters out extra sunlight to prevent sunburn, while the strong aluminum frame resists wind. A pool screen enclosure blocks out the world so you can focus on swimming..and saves you time and money in the long run. It's the perfect way to make the most out of your pool.
- Choice of different roofs like domes, flat roofs, gables and mansards.
- Damage to components of our enclosure designs allow damaged pieces to be easily replaced without jeopardizing or disassembling the entire structure to make repairs.